"The Joy of Living"

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Parenthood

Where have I been?? I have to admit that my mommy brain has had me going in all different directions and sometimes it's hard to remember my name! This motherhood stuff is not for the weak, impatient, or faint of heart. You can read thousands of books and talk to millions of people to get more parenthood advice than you can ever imagine. But the experience for every first-time parent is, no doubt, completely different and unique from any other. I was talking to a coworker the other day whose wife is pregnant and I told him that people can tell you how it will change your life and how it's hard, but you really don't know until you experience it for yourself. Sometimes I feel like I'm going completely insane. But it's an adventure, no doubt. And SO worth it. I look at my little girl and everything is right in the world. I love to see her learning new things. She is brilliant and beautiful and wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. She is so Cute!!! We need to see you soon one day we will make it to UT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I hope we can see you guys soon. We miss you! I hope all is going well.

      Delete