"The Joy of Living"

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What the craft??

To say I have started browsing on Pinterest would be an understatement. I am ADDICTED! Yes, I believe I will need a support group. :) Anyone else care to join?

One of my favorite things about Pinterest is that those of us who haven't had the creativity, skills, or patience to do crafty projects can get some awesome ideas of fun, easy, crafty things they can do that don't require a lot of time or money. My co-worker found a cute idea on Pinterest of how to make plain, clear glass vases and containers cute and festive with some acrylic paint and vinyl. So we went to DI and got some cheap glass containers and bowls and during our lunch break, we made these cute Halloween bowls/candle holders!

BEFORE

PAINTED

FINISHED! Time for Halloween!


1 comment: